Saturday, September 10, 2005

Impeach Bush Coalition

From the Fox Anchor:

And so, Iraq got a new constitution . . .
As Saddam goes on trial, the new "Auntie" Jane volunteers to lead cheers for the prosecution:
Back in the USA, some of the elderly sample the new Medicare Drug Benefit:

Meanwhile, Bush catches up on the latest geopolitcal facts:

If Freud designed movie posters:

  • 9 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Cedric the Entertainer Will Host AMAs
    World travel and annual medical insurance plans from independent advisors Medibroker International.
    Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have a make money site. It pretty much covers make money related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

    Anonymous said...

    Web Proves Its Capacity to Help in Time of Need
    Thirty years after the Internet was created as a communications system of last resort, the network fulfilled its mission during the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina - but in ways more sweeping than its founders ...
    Nice stuff...you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have a work at home income site. It pretty much covers work at home income related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

    Anonymous said...

    Hey, You have an interesting blog here.

    I hope you aren't offended by me making you an offer here in the comments section of your blog. If you are, then do NOT read any farther down

    and just delete this comment.

    I'd like to offer you $5,000 to help me find a buyer for My.com.

    For complete details on this offer, visit my blog about My.com.

    I could've given an advertising agency $5,000 to advertise this domain name, but I decided to test and see if I can help 1 person who maybe

    deserves it more then those ad agencies.

    I'll be posting this offer on quite a few blogs over the next few days in hopes to reach the person who deserves it the most. Please contact me if

    you find someone interested in buying My.com and I'll pay you your $5,000 commission after

    the sale is completed.

    Sincerely,
    Mel Slabaugh
    ____________
    Webmaster of:
    Best Weight Loss Pill
    Disease Index
    Diseases Index
    FREE Tutorial Videos
    HELP WANTED
    Submit Your Articles
    Traffic Swarm

    Anonymous said...

    Yet another photo contest -- this one's for a Corsa 05/06 Mustang axle-back exhaust system
    Weblogs, Inc. on The Unofficial Photoshop Weblog - From across the network, it's the Best of Weblogs, Inc.
    Hi, I was just checking out blogs and surfing through some and found you! I like your blog. I will book mark it and come back soon. If you are interested, go see my horse art related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.horse art

    Anonymous said...

    See our business books website for more information about business books.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

    Anonymous said...

    Blog is informative . Dont't stop. Here's the resolve a lot of people are searching for; how to buy & sell everything, like music on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.

    Anonymous said...

    September a quiet month on island
    St. John in the U.S. Virgin Islands is a piece of paradise in the Caribbean. NewsofStJohn.com reports news and information about this special place.
    Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have a poker tournament strategy site. It pretty much covers poker tournament strategy related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

    Swingin80 said...

    Cool blog you have. I have a lost money related site. Check it out if you get a chance. The URL is lost money

    Anonymous said...

    Nice blog. Your posts were interesting reading. I have a best online paid survey site. If you're still skeptical about taking surveys, you'll find detailed information for choosing the right best online paid survey for you. Great thing about surveys, they can be done part-time or full-time from home. Please try and visit it, see what you think.
    Rod